Archbishop Oliver Kelly or O’Kelly (1777–1834) was an Irish clergyman of the Roman Catholic Church who served as the Archbishop of Tuam from 1815 to 1834. Born in Curramore, Ireland in 1777, he was ordained to the priesthood in 1800. He was the Vicar Capitular of the Archdiocese of Tuam, before being appointed Archbishop of Tuam by papal brief on 4th. October 1814. He was consecrated on 12th. March 1815 by the Most Reverend John Thomas Troy, Archbishop of Dublin, with the Most Reverend Daniel Murray, Coadjutor Archbishop of Dublin and the Most Reverend Kyran Marum, Bishop of Ossory, serving as co-consecrators. He was responsible for the building of the Cathedral Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Tuam. He died in office at Albano Laziale on 18th. April 1834, aged 57, and was buried at the Sacred Congregation for the Propagation of the Faith in Rome.